From HL7 TSC
Fndn&Tech Steering Divn - Conference Call (date above)
Work Group Meeting is scheduled for .5 hour,
Steering Division Members:
- Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)
- Infrastructure & Messaging (InM)
- RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)
- Modeling & Methodology (MnM)
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
|Implementable Technology Specifications (ITS)||Implementation/Conformance (InC)||Infrastructure and Messaging (InM)|
|X||Knapp, Paul||X||Huang, Wendy||X||Julian, Tony|
|.||Nelson, Dale||.||Oemig, Frank||.||Loyd, Patrick|
|.||Stechishin, Andy||.||Peters, Melva||.||Shaver, Dave|
|.||Snelick, Robert||.||Stuart, Sandy|
|Modeling & Methodology (MnM)||RIM-Based Application Architecture (RIMBAA)||Security|
|X||Beeler, Woody||.||Hendler MD, Peter||.||Blobel PhD, Bernd|
|.||Duteau, Jean||.||Shabo PhD, Amnon||.||Moehrke, John|
|.||Grieve, Grahame||.||Spronk, Rene|
|.||Natarajan , Ravi|
|Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)||Templates||Vocabulary|
|.||Jorgenson, Don||.||Baird, Douglas||.||Case, James|
|.||Mulrooney, Galen||.||Roberts , John||.||Grain, Heather|
|X||Rubin, Ken||.||Shafarman, Mark||.||Hamm, Russell|
|.||Wrightson, Ann||.||Hausam, Rob|
|.||Klein, William Ted|
|X||Laakso, Lynn||X||Beuchalt, Gerald|
- (05 min) Roll Call
- (05 min) Approve Previous Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (15 min) Hdata Project Scope statement
- (15 min) InM-Wrappers Requirements-Project Scope
- (15 min) Vocabulary Tooling RFI 20110519
- (15 min) Request a review from F&T of the need for regular balloting as a metric for workgroup health for infrastructure workgroups
- (5 min) Other Business
Meeting called to order at 12:00am U.S. EDT.
- Motion: Accept agenda (Tony/Paul) (5-0-0)
- Motion: Accept Orlando Minutes (Tony/Paul) (5-0-0)
- Motion: Approved HDATA Project scope statement (Ken/Paul) (5-0-0)
- Subject to adding the content from the MnM Orlando minutes.
- Vocab tooling RFI to be re-submitted by Vocab after next meeting.
- Motion: Approved InM Wrappers project scope (Tony/Ken) (6-0-0)
- Remove question marks
- Add dependency on SAIF IG.
- Request a review from F&T of the need for regular balloting as a metric for workgroup health for infrastructure workgroups
- There are infrastructure workgroups that don't ballot
- It is hoped that no one will write up a spurious ballot to avoid a negative work group health
- We need to raise the issue to the TSC - Several of the workgroups see this as promotion of the concept of balloting every cycle.
- We need to give credit to groups that are co-sponsoring a ballot.